- 8 oz (200 g) 70% chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup (175 mL) water
- Biolea Nerantzio organic condiment
- Fleur de sel or Sea Salt
- Place chocolate and water into a small heavy-bottom pot over medium-low heat. Stir together chocolate and water until smooth.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a high-sided metal bowl. Place bowl in a larger bowl filled with ice cubes and water. Using a hand-held electric mixer set to high, beat chocolate mixture for about 5 minutes or until it is thick and glossy, about the texture of butter cream icing.
- Immediately scoop chocolate mixture into quenelles using 2 large soup spoons and place Chocolate Chantilly on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until needed.
- Drizzle a touch of a Biolea Nerantzio over this very intense mousse and add a pinch of fleur de sel for the perfect chocolate orange taste.